Permatex Fuel Tank Repair Kit
Eliminates dangerous welding. Complete kit contains everything required for making professional-quality permanent repairs in just minutes. Includes state-of-the-art components and easy-to-follow instructions with photographs to make quick permanent repairs to leaks in all types of metal fuel tanks. It repairs cracks up to 4” (10cm) long and holes up to 3/8” (9mm) in diameter. Repair will be complete when the resin cures in 30 minutes. Tank may be refilled after 30 minutes or when the repair is tack free. The repair resin is designed to harden within 8 – 10 minutes and cures in 30 minutes. Repairs can be made ideally at temperatures from 50°F to 75°F (10°C to 24°C). Repairs made at lower temperatures will take longer to cure. Repairs can be made on slow leaking cracks up to 4 inches in length and holes up to 3/8 inch in diameter. (THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR USE ON PLASTIC FUEL TANKS).
- Kit contains everything required for making professional-quality repairs on metal fuel tanks in just minutes
- Eliminates the need for dangerous welding, repairing cracks up to 4 inches long and holes up to 0.375 inch in diameter
- Resin hardens within 8-10 minutes and cures in 30 minutes
- Repairs can be made ideally at temperatures from 50F to 75F, with the resin curing slower at lower temperatures
- Not for use on Plastic Fuel Tanks