PB Blaster is the #1 selling penetrant in the USA. Blaster's penetrant loosens and frees up rusted nuts, bolts, corroded and frozen parts. PB penetrant is a non evaporating protectant that prevents rust and corrosion. It is a great lubricant also. PB penetrant helps in assembly. It works where all others fail. A main objective is to save time and money.
- Breaks free rusted joints & frozen parts by removing surface tension
- Powerful, concentrated penetrating catalyst
- Prevents rust, corrosion, squeaking & sticking problems
- Non evaporating lubricant
- Rust inhibitor
- Eliminates the need for torches, cut off wheels, and hammersCall for Case Price
Part Number: 16-PB Weight: 0.95 lbs Base Material: PB contains petroleum distillates & surfactants Color / Finish: Orange Container Size: 20 ounce Container Type: Aerosol can Evaporation Rate: Very Slow Fluid Type: Lubricant ISO Viscosity Grade (ISO-VG): 2 NSF Certified: No Odor: Yes Oil / Fluid Call Name: PB Blaster Oil Composition: Conventional Package Quantity: 12 Plastic Safe: No Recommended Cleaning Method: soap and water Specific Gravity: 0.91 Stains: Yes Standards: In the penetrant category PB penetrant is chosen by 8 out of 10 mechanics Usage: Multi Form Useable Life: Indefinite